Blue Lion Learning
Ofsted Registered Childcare in Kingsbridge, Devon.
I have Early Years Professional Status and am Ofsted 'GOOD' in all areas. I have worked with children for over 25 years and enjoy outings and activities enabling children to learn naturally through play.
My name is Juliet Rowe (formerly Williams) and I run Blue Lion Childcare.
I am an Ofsted registered childminder with Early Years Professional Status (EYPS) - now known as Early Years Teacher - the only graduate qualification for the Early Years, which is awarded by the Teaching Agency.
I am Ofsted 'GOOD' in all areas.
I am also a qualified teacher with PGCE and QTS.
I have over 25 years experience of working with children.
I have 2 happy little lions of my own aged 14 and 11
I offer excellent care for children of all ages in a homely environment with lots of opportunities for outdoor play and visits to playgroups and outings, such as to parks, Woodlands and Aquarium all included within the daily charge.
As well as running Blue Lion Childcare I am also available to lead P4C sessions, or for supply teaching and tutoring.
Click here for some of the outings and activities we get up to.
To provide quality childcare for busy parents in a happy,safe environment where children grow and learn and most importantly have fun!
Ofsted Registered Home Childcare:
Following the Early Years Foundation Stage providing a variety of activities and resources to entertain and inspire children. I offer home-based childcare which can be particularly beneficial to young children. Giving them the opportunity to be away from parents and provide childcare but to do so in a friendly and welcoming home-environment ; small numbers of children enabling strong friendships and interaction, growing in confidence and independance .
Qualification, training and achievements:
* Early Years Professional status
* PGcert Professional Enquiry (Outdoor learning/Early Years)
* Ofsted - 'GOOD' in all areas
* CRB checked with enhanced disclosure
* Paediatric First Aid
* Level 3 unit ICP - Childcare practice
* Safeguarding level 3
* Domestic Violence and Abuse awareness
* AXS01 - Integrated working
* OAP - Observation, assessment and Planning
* Portage - working with special needs
* Ofsted Updates
* The EYFS progress check at age 2
* Supporting Young Children's Communication
* Effectively meeting the needs of 2 year olds
* Communicating Effectively
* Communicating Assertively and dealing with conflict
* Supervision and Mentoring Training
* Early Years Teacher -standards update and mentor
* FCCERS environment audit - scored 6.5 out of 7
* Leadership and Management Training
* Workplace Supervisor for level 3 placement students.
* P4C (Philosophy for Children) qualified.
Childcare in Kingsbridge, Devon.
Ofsted registered and fully insured. Spaces currently available - contact me for details.
Discounted Session Rates Charged: Day £43.00 8am - 5.30pm
After school session 3-5.30 £12 per session, includes transport and snacks
Hourly rate £5.00 per hour. (£6.00 per hour for unsociable hours.)
Less hours can be accommodated by arrangement, but sorry the daily rate still applies.
Minimum hours (7 hours) can fit in with school day (due to outings and school drop-off / pick-up.)
Additional hours can be arranged for early starts, evenings (before 7.30am and after 6.30pm charged at unsociable hourly rate.)
Childcare Vouchers accepted.
Early years Entitlement Funding available.
Open school inset days.
Holiday care available to book for older children - discounted day rate for school age children
School-drop-off and pick up from Kingsbridge and Charleton primary schools. Other schools by arrangement.
Outings - beach, park, woods, aquarium, Woodlands, entrance fees and transport included in the price.
Healthy snacks and drinks included in price.
Parents provide packed lunch, drink bottle, nappies, baby milk and a change of clothes!
We spend time outdoors everyday - please send children with appropriate footwear, coats, wellies or sunhats, suncream etc
Find me on facebook.